- Patient Journey Post-Covid
- Disease Burden & Unmet Need of long-haul Covid
- Long-term Treatment Effectiveness
- Comparative Effectiveness
The Post-Acute Sequelae of SARS - CoV 2 Infection - Treatment Evaluation (PASC-TE) is the first real-world prospective cohort study to evaluate the impact of long-haul COVID based on therapeutic treatment.
PASC-TE Protocol Overview
Gain bespoke insights & outcomes. In one study.
Clinical outcomes and PROs in the uMed PASC-TE Study
Among the data collected, key outcome measures to inform your research include:
Clinical Data (from patient’s EHR record)
- Treatment History (inpatient / outpatient)
- Hospitalisation for Covid-19 infection and treatment regimen
- Laboratory Data
Patient Reported Outcomes
- Vaccination Status
- Symptom Identification & Severity
- Comorbidities (patient-reported)
- Activities of Daily Living
- Mental Health
Find out more
Book a complimentary demonstration
For a clear picture of how uMed could work for you, book a free session with our team.